RE: output binding error?

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 02:31:29 -0400
To: <xproc-dev@w3.org>

> > In declarations of atomic steps, none of the
> p:input/p:output elements
> > can contain a binding.
>
> I think you can specify a default *input* for an atomic step.

Is that so? Section 5.1.1 says:

"On a p:declare-step for an atomic step, the p:input simply declares the
input port. It is a static error (err:XS0042) to "attempt to provide a
binding for an input port on the declaration of an atomic step.

So it seems to me that you can only specify a default input bindings for
compound steps.

Regards,
Vojtech