Re: How does a processor get selected?

"Florent Georges" <fgeorges@fgeorges.org> writes:

>   I didn't followed XProc really closely for a long time (I think the
> last time I've read a draft was while flying to XML Prague...)  But is
> there any mechanism similar to XSLT's import and import precedence,
> allowing one user to overload a standard stylesheet to plug his own
> logic and customization?

No, but I don't think the XProc model really supports that kind of
interchange. Unlike XSLT, which is a collection of templates, pipeline
steps are tightly connected.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Wit consists in seeing the resemblance
http://nwalsh.com/            | between things which differ, and the