Re: How does a processor get selected?

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 23:49:43 +0200
To: "Norman Walsh" <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Cc: "James Garriss" <james@garriss.org>, "XProc Dev" <xproc-dev@w3.org>

2008/9/19 Norman Walsh wrote:

> This can potentially move a whole bunch of processing
> out of the hands of engineers and (more directly) into the
> hands of users.

  Speaking of that...

  I didn't followed XProc really closely for a long time (I think the
last time I've read a draft was while flying to XML Prague...)  But is
there any mechanism similar to XSLT's import and import precedence,
allowing one user to overload a standard stylesheet to plug his own
logic and customization?

http://www.fgeorges.org/