Announce: Calabash 0.7.1

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 12:49:39 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
> Fixing the binding problems required a fairly significant refactoring
> down in the guts of input/output handling. Calabash still passes all
> the tests it used to pass, but if a couple of folks could try it and
> report any new bugs that I may have introduced, I'd appreciate it.

In particular, Jim Fuller discovered that it didn't handle command-line
bindings to input ports correctly at all. :-(

Fixed in 0.7.1, out now: http://xmlcalabash.com/download/

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Happiness is a how, not a what; a
http://nwalsh.com/            | talent, not an object.--Herman Hesse