Re: Configuration options

"Florent Georges" <fgeorges@fgeorges.org> writes:
>   For option vs. a file in home directory, I think the typical Unix
> shell approach has proven successful: look at a Java property pointing
> to such a config file (set from the Java calling program or from the
> command line) then look in the current dir for a file with a specific
> name, then look in the home dir and eventually look in the site-wide
> config dir (/etc or whatever.)

That's my thinking as well, though I wasn't going to go look in /etc
because that varies so much across systems. My plan was to look
in each of the following locations:

  1. In the JAR file
  2. In $HOME/.calabash
  3. In ./.calabash
  4. In any configuration file(s) named on the command line
  5. At command line arguments

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Simplicity is always a virtue.--Edward
http://nwalsh.com/            | Abbey