fn:collection() URI resolution and base URI in XSLT

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 20:58:55 +0100
To: "XProc Dev" <xproc-dev@w3.org>

  Hi,

  I can't find in the current WD how the base-URI property (of the
static context) is initialized for an XSLT stylesheet that is
lexically within an XProc definition.

  I would like to use fn:collection() in an XSLT stylesheet.  And I
would like that the URI passed as argument is interpreted relatively
to the XProc definition document.  So to be sure of the value to pass
to fn:collection(), I should know how the base-URI is initialized.

  Does someone have a pointer within the WD?

http://www.fgeorges.org/