Re: Tests recently changed with "Hidden" URL assumption ...

"David A. Lee" <dlee@calldei.com> writes:

> I have discovered that some tests have changed (I think recently)

Not very recently.

> I liked it the way it was before where there were no such hidden requirements.
>
> Making the input URL's relative is great, but only if you can
> somehow manage comparing the outputs so they dont depend on the
> previous assumptions.

I guess I'd be open to suggestions on that point, but for the purposes
of comparison, it was expedient to simply run the tests from the
website.

For my own purposes, I sometimes run the tests locally while I'm
debugging and I just ignore the failures that I know are caused by
that.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | 'Heartless Cynics,' the young men
http://nwalsh.com/            | shout, / Blind to the world of Fact