Re: using p:variable

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 21:59:50 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
"Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com> writes:
> For the insertion /     addition of xml content to an input entity, plus
> whatever use case has it there already.

But the result of a variable must be a string, so insertion/addition
has to take place in the context of an XML document and we *have*
steps for doing that (add-attribute, string-replace, etc.)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Linux. Because rebooting is for
http://nwalsh.com/            | hardware upgrades.