Re: p:xslt

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:00:02 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
mozer <xmlizer@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm in trouble with your point 2)
>
> 2. If there is no binding for a parameter input port on the top level
>> pipeline (the one that you start executing first), then it
>> automatically gets bound to an empty document.
>
> Did you really mean that ?

No, I guess not really. Parameter input ports always accept a
sequence, so if you don't pass any documents to it, that's just an
empty sequence. But that's not exactly the same as binding it to
p:empty.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | It is seldom that any liberty is lost
http://nwalsh.com/            | all at once.--David Hume