calabash: p:identity with multiple inline

From: James Fuller <james.fuller.2007@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 15:44:06 +0100
To: "XProc Dev" <xproc-dev@w3.org>

I would expect this to process correctly outputing a sequence of the 3
root elements  (I also added a p:empty for good measure) ///// its
giving me a XD0007 e.g.

Error  : Pipeline failed: err:XD0007: null  If sequence is not
specified on p:output, or has the value false, then it is a dynamic
error if the step does not produce exactly one document on the
declared port.

is this a bug in calabash or my misunderstanding ?

cheers, Jim Fuller