RE: with-option and other XPath Expressions - Prevent streaming from being possible (??)

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 09:38:17 -0500
To: <xproc-dev@w3.org>

> One interesting data point
> I looked at all the published "required" tests use of p:with-option
> Not a single one of them used a context sensitive expression
> (out of 42
> p:with-option uses).
> Atleast not that I could find.

By the way, there are a couple of recent tests that do this now:
  base-uri-001.xml
  base-uri-002.xml
  preserve-base-uri-001.xml

I agree, it may not be convincing at all, but at least have some tests
that use context sensitive p:with-option. And I am sure we will have
more (as a matter of fact, I am writing one myself at the moment :)

Regards,
Vojtech