xproc posts

From: James Sulak <jsulak@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 17:31:16 -0600
To: xproc-dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>

Hello everyone,

In an effort to contribute to the common knowledge of XProc, I've
posted some things I've learned.  One post from a couple of weeks ago
explains one way to set up Calabash to run on Windows:

The second goes into some detail on a simple pipeline, some of which
owes a debt to the discussion that Dave Pawson kicked off today:

If you see any mistakes, let me know; I don't want to spread too much