Re: Submitting test suite results to tests.xproc.org

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 13:37:02 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
"David A. Lee" <dlee@calldei.com> writes:
> Alternatively ... maybe this is more valuable as a seperate report
> entirely with performance benchmarks as the goal not spec compliance.

I think that would be better as a separate report. With my chair's hat
on, I don't want to ask implementors to report performance numbers
because I fear it will make implementors reluctant to submit their
results.

But I don't mind setting up a second report when I've got the time.
And some more appopriate tests.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Our life gets as complicated as a
http://nwalsh.com/            | comedy as it goes on, but the