Re: xproc tutorial.

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 13:34:41 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
"Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com> writes:

> If there are any oddities, twists, novelties or whatever
> that you think are worth mentioning, please let me know

Well, there's this issue:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xproc-dev/2008Dec/0011.html

For a tutorial, not the issue so much as the interaction of the
default readable port and with-option.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A toy car is a projection of a real
http://nwalsh.com/            | car, made small enough for a child's