XML Calabash 0.9.2 released

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 19:43:23 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
See http://xmlcalabash.com/

Changes in Calabash 0.9.2

In version 0.9.2, I fixed significant bugs in p:exec and cx:unzip in
addition to a number of smaller fixes.

 * In cx:unzip, read the ZIP file as a stream so that ZIP files
   located on HTTP servers work.

 * Vastly improved p:exec. You know, so it works.

Someone reported a problem with p:exec, but I seem to have misplaced the
mail. If you're reading this, please give 0.9.2 a try. I'm suprised p:exec
worked at all in earlier versions :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | As long as a word remains unspoken, you
http://nwalsh.com/            | are its master; once you utter it, you