Re: Submitting test suite results to tests.xproc.org

Toman_Vojtech@emc.com writes:

> But maybe the testsuite could (should?) support something else: For
> steps that store content to external locations (p:store,
> p:xsl-formatter, ...), it would be nice to have facilities for checking
> that this content actually gets saved and is correct. That is, that the
> file exists, that it is non-empty, and - in case of XML documents - that
> the content is OK.

The test of p:store does this explicitly. It probably would be useful to
check that the PDF is non-zero in size, but I don't think we could do much
mrore than that.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | What is familiar is what we are used
http://nwalsh.com/            | to; and what we are used to is most