Re: genericode.org

Andrew, the main reason is that a value can be added or removed from a
without having to change and re-release the schema.

For the specific case of FpML, for example, most people would not like to
have a new release of the whole standard every time ISDA defines
new clearing statuses, business centers, indexes, etc.

The bad news is that, as the code lists are not in the schema as enums,
your validator can't check them for you. You need to write additional code.

-daniel

   Daniel Dui - daniel.dui@gmail.com - skype: danieldui