RE: Invoking schema validation processors

From: office xml-tools.com <office@xml-tools.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 17:45:50 +0100
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Dear Ken,

you could use the free XML ValidatorBuddy Command Line Tool (for Windows)
which is available at: http://www.xml-tools.com/download.htm

I was able to successfully validate your sample files. The tool also uses
the Xerces 3.1 parser internally. If one of the XML documents is invalid an
exit code of -1 is returned, otherwise it returns 0.

This would be the output on calling:
valbuddy.exe -v -verbose test2.xml

XML ValidatorBuddy command-line Tool
By xml-tools.com, Copyright 2012

G:\Users\xml\Ken Holman\test2.xml: invalid
Line: 6, Col: 6 : no declaration found for element 'doc'
Line: 2, Col: 8 : no declaration found for element 'test'

And this is the output on calling:
Valbuddy.exe -v -verbose -s test.xsd test2.xml

XML ValidatorBuddy command-line Tool
By xml-tools.com, Copyright 2012

G:\Users\xml\Ken Holman\test2.xml: valid

Best regards

Clemens Uhlenhut
http://www.xml-tools.com