Re: Invoking schema validation processors

From: G. Ken Holman <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 12:32:41 -0500
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
At 2012-01-10 11:54 -0500, Michael Glavassevich wrote:
>If Xerces is performing DTD and XSD validation at the same time it's
>because the application (xjparse in this case) configured it [1] (by
>accident?) to do so. There are multiple ways to get Xerces to do XSD
>validation [2] only.

What I cannot see at that FAQ is how to accomplish this from the command line.

The UBL community's users are running validation from batch files.

Thanks, again, for any guidance.

Free 5-hour video lecture: XSLT/XPath 1.0 & 2.0 http://ude.my/uoui9h
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/x/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com