Re: Terminology: does an XML Schema "declare" a targetNamespace? "specify" a targetNamespace?

I think I might have misread Roger's question somewhat. With XML
Schema 1.1 in the case of xs:element and xs:attribute declarations,
the local targetNamespace value overrides the one provided by
xs:schema, while for all other schema components, targetNamespace is
acquired from the xs:schema element.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Regards,