Re: Terminology: does an XML Schema "declare" a targetNamespace? "specify" a targetNamespace?

From: Mukul Gandhi <gandhi.mukul@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 15:12:23 +0530
To: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>
Cc: "Costello, Roger L." <costello@mitre.org>, "xmlschema-dev@w3.org" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
I think I might have misread Roger's question somewhat. With XML
Schema 1.1 in the case of xs:element and xs:attribute declarations,
the local targetNamespace value overrides the one provided by
xs:schema, while for all other schema components, targetNamespace is
acquired from the xs:schema element.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Regards,