Re: Adding explicit namespace to attribute name?

The following schema seems to validate the instance document specified
by you fine:

targetNamespace="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#">

   <xs:element name="RDF">
         <xs:complexType>
       <xs:sequence>
       <xs:element name="Bruger">
                         <xs:complexType>
         <xs:sequence>
         <xs:element name="Navn">
               <xs:complexType>
            <xs:attribute name="datatype" type="xs:anyURI" form="qualified" />
        </xs:complexType>
         </xs:element>
         </xs:sequence>
         <xs:attribute name="about" type="xs:anyURI" form="qualified" />
    </xs:complexType>
                    </xs:element>
        </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>