Adding explicit namespace to attribute name?

From: Rune Stilling <subs@rdfined.dk>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 07:10:19 +0200
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hi

I'm trying to create a schema for a simple RDF instance XML-file, which could look like this:

> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#">
> 	<Bruger rdf:about="http://www.kl.dk/ontologies/brugerontologi.owl#vordingborg">
> 		<Navn rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string"/>
> 	</Bruger>
> </rdf:RDF>

What I cannot do is creating something, that validates the "rdf:" namespace correctly. I've been fiddling with targetNameSpace and form-attributes but it doesn't want to do what I want. Is it possible to create a schema for the above XML-example?

\Rune