Need some examples of characters that match this regex: \p[N]

From: Costello, Roger L. <costello@mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 14:32:53 -0500
To: "xmlschema-dev@w3.org" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Hi Folks,

The specification says that this regex matches any numeric character in any language:

    \p[N]

Here are some characters that match: 0, 1, ..., 9,  (the fraction one-fourth),  (the fraction one-half),  (the fraction three-fourths)

Can you please provide me with examples of other characters that match?

The specification says that this regex matches a digit 0 to 9 in any language:

    \p[Nd]

Obviously these characters match: 0, 1, ..., 9

Can you please provide me with examples of other characters that match?

/Roger