Re: Doubt in xmlDocDumpFormatMemoryEnc

  I suspect that most readers of this list, like me, have never heard of
*xmlDocDumpFormatMemoryEnc*(). So it would be useful for you to explain
what product it is part of and what its intended purpose is. Does it
have anything to do with XML Schema (and if not, why are you posting here?)

Intrinsically, escaping of XML special characters (for example
converting & to &) is a sensible/necessary thing to do for any tool
that generates or serializes XML.

Michael Kay
Saxonica