From: xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org [mailto:xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Tsao, Scott
Sent: 20 October 2009 02:06
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Subject: Tools to Generate XSD from Sample Instances

I am wondering if there are good tools that would enable (auto) generation
of XML schema from multiple instances of sample XML document.

It seems to me that one should be able to specify certain parameters for the
resulting schema, e.g., the design pattern [1] to be followed.

Any comments or suggestions?

[1]
http://developers.sun.com/jsenterprise/archive/nb_enterprise_pack/reference/
techart/design_patterns.html