  From: Tsao, Scott
    To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
    Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 3:06 AM
    Subject: Tools to Generate XSD from Sample Instances

    I am wondering if there are good tools that would enable (auto) generation of XML schema from multiple instances of sample XML document.

    It seems to me that one should be able to specify certain parameters for the resulting schema, e.g., the design pattern [1] to be followed.

    Any comments or suggestions?

    [1] http://developers.sun.com/jsenterprise/archive/nb_enterprise_pack/reference/techart/design_patterns.html

    Thanks,

    Scott Tsao 曹壽國