When will there be a complete implementation of XML Schema 1.1?

From: Costello, Roger L. <costello@mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 10:25:52 -0400
To: "'xmlschema-dev@w3.org'" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Hi Folks,

When will there be a complete implementation of XML Schema 1.1?

Michael Kay: when will SAXON fully implement XML Schema 1.1? (I certainly appreciate the XSD 1.1 functionality you currently have in SAXON. It has greatly accelerated my learning.)

Apache Folks: when will XERCES fully implement XML Schema 1.1?

I am scheduled to teach a course on XML Schema 1.1 in the Autumn of 2009. Will there be an implementation available by then (actually, before then)?

/Roger