Comments about XSV

From: Cameron Laird <claird.visiprise@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 11:59:16 -0500
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
A.  Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.  I'm grateful for XSV.*
*B.  <URL: http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv > has spelling that can
improve.  "sucesses" is an example.*
*C.  When I run example documents from tutorials through XSV, I typically
see

    Attempt to load a schema document from $URI.xsd (source: command line)
for no namespace, succeeded

    Attempt to load a schema document from $URI.xsd (source: schemaLoc) for
no namespace, skipped, already loaded*
*
Are these diagnostics telling me of something under my control?  Crudely,
what can I change to make these messages go away?
--

Cameron Laird
+1 817 280 1145  Building 27, Q2/#35