RE: Keys and Scope

From: Matt Knowles <MattK@LacksValley.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 13:00:16 -0600
To: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>, "xmlschema-dev@w3.org" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Ok, I think I'm a little out of my depth now.  I use Visual Studio's standard XML Editor, and it highlights errors and provides intelli-sense recommendations for syntax, and I'm trying to make a schema I can reference from an instance document inside my VS XML Editor, so it sounds like I need to wait until Microsoft implements the 1.1 changes before I can use it.

Thanks a lot for your kind advice.