RE: Keys and Scope

From: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:34:37 -0000
To: "'Matt Knowles'" <MattK@LacksValley.com>, <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

> My only question is:  do I continue to use
> xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" or do I need to
> refer to a different version?

The namespace is unchanged.

You need to be aware that XSD 1.1 is still a working draft and subject to
change, and that there are only partial implementations available.
Assertions and some other significant facilities of XSD 1.1 are implemented
in Saxon-SA 9.1. I believe there is also a partial implementation in Xerces,
but you have to work at the level of the nightly builds.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/