Re: XSD versioning ...

From: George Cristian Bina <george@oxygenxml.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 17:36:26 +0300
To: Dragon Fly <dragon-fly999@hotmail.com>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hi,

Let your customer choose the version he wants. If he did not yet
upgraded to version 2 then he should receive version 1 documents that do
not contain the new element. When he is ready to process version 2
documents then he should be able to choose version 2 and receive further
version 2 documents.

Hope that helps,
George
--