Re: [xmlschema-dev] <none>

That is invalid.
You cannot have minOccurs and maxOccurs for xs:all inside a named group.
If you look in the schema for schemas you can see that group is defined
to be of type namedGroup that specifies the element all as below,
prohibiting the use of the minOccurs and maxOccurs attributes:

<xs:element name="all">
     <xs:annotation>
         <xs:documentation
source="http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#element-all"> Specifies that
             the child elements can appear in any order. Each child
element can occur 0 or 1
             time.</xs:documentation>
     </xs:annotation>
     <xs:complexType>
         <xs:complexContent>
             <xs:restriction base="xs:all">
                 <xs:group ref="xs:allModel"/>
                 <xs:attribute name="minOccurs" use="prohibited"/>
                 <xs:attribute name="maxOccurs" use="prohibited"/>
                 <xs:anyAttribute namespace="##other"
processContents="lax"/>
             </xs:restriction>
         </xs:complexContent>