Re: SimpleType as valid derivation of abstract type in 1.1 ?

This may be a case where an explicit statement about node text content a-la
Relax-NG (as opposed to schema's blunt "mixed" attribute) would helpful.

I'm not certain about the Relax-NG format, but the equivalent schema could
look something like:

   <xs:complexType name="ObjId" abstract="true">
        <xs:sequence>
            <xs:value type="xs:int"/> <!-- New -or is it xs:data or
xs:text? -->
        </xs:sequence>
    </xs:complexType>

    <xs:complexType name="CarId">