Re: Merging schemas

Hi Rich,

Rich Adili <Rich.Adili@xata.com> writes:

> <DataWrapperNode>&lt;DataNode&gt;yadyada&lt;/DataNode&gt;</DataWrapperNo
> de>
>
> I would like to run this thing through a code generator and what I need
> as output is code representing the union of the two. Does this problem
> have an elegant solution?

Most data binding tools (I assume that's what you mean by a code
generator) would allow you to extract the inner XML and parse/validate
it using the code generated for DataNode. If a data binding tool you
are using support customization, then you might be able to customize
the type generated for DataWrapperNode so that this parsing/validation
happens transparently to the user.

-Boris

--
Boris Kolpackov