Merging schemas

From: Rich Adili <Rich.Adili@xata.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 06:59:42 -0500
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Hi all,

I have to deal with some legacy XML that resembles the example snippet
below. For historical reasons they've split the thing in two. The outer
bit is in schema A and the inner bit is encoded as text and represented
by schema B. (schema A simply defines the DataWrapperNode as a trivial
element).

<DataWrapperNode>&lt;DataNode&gt;yadyada&lt;/DataNode&gt;</DataWrapperNo
de>

I would like to run this thing through a code generator and what I need
as output is code representing the union of the two. Does this problem
have an elegant solution?

Rich