RE: Xml Schema profile

From: Paul Kiel <paul@xmlhelpline.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 08:02:45 -0400
To: <paul.downey@bt.com>, <boris@codesynthesis.com>, <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>
Cc: <David_E3@VERIFONE.com>, <mike@saxonica.com>, <xmlschema-dev@w3c.org>, <lists@jeffrafter.com>

>>Do people have good experiences using Substitution Groups in conjunction with Databinding tools?
Unfortunately I don't.  We did not use sGroups in HR-XML, so we did not do any testing.  I'd be very interested if
anyone has this information.

W. Paul Kiel
XmlHelpline.com
"eXtensible Solutions"
work: 919-846-0224
cell: 919-449-8801
paul@xmlhelpline.com
Specializing in Xml, Xslt, web services, and data integration.