Re: Xml Schema profile

From: Boris Kolpackov <boris@codesynthesis.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 08:38:24 +0200
To: Simon.Cox@csiro.au
Cc: paul@xmlhelpline.com, David_E3@VERIFONE.com, mike@saxonica.com, xmlschema-dev@w3c.org, lists@jeffrafter.com, paul.downey@bt.com

Hi,

Simon.Cox@csiro.au <Simon.Cox@csiro.au> writes:

> Please do not labour under the impression that substitution groups are a
> corner of the spec that rarely gets visited.

I was also somewhat surprised seeing this assumption. I did a quick search
on our XML Schema repository which brought up the following well-known
schemas besides the opengeospatiol.org's ones (GML, etc.):

OVAL (Open Vulnerability and Assessment Language) / http://oval.mitre.org
FpML (Financial products Markup Language) / http://www.fpml.org
COLLADA (COLLAborative Design Activity) / http://www.collada.org
HR-XML / http://www.hr-xml.org