RE: Xml Schema profile

>>participants thought a profile might be useful, but gaining consensus on what it might actually be seemed a daunting
task

I agree with what David says here which is why I wrote the piece as I did:

http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2006/09/20/profiling-xml-schema.html

Getting people to agree on a profile would be impossible (and I certainly recognized that when I chatted with some of
the WS-I schema wg folks).  So I wrote this article getting a profile from what people are actually using in their
schemas.  A sort of vote based on the schemas rather than a vote based on a show of hands.

Cheers,
Paul - now at paul@xmlhelpline.com

W. Paul Kiel
XmlHelpline.com
"eXtensible Solutions"
work: 919-846-0224
cell: 919-449-8801
paul@xmlhelpline.com
Specializing in Xml, Xslt, web services, and data integration.

  _____