RE: including a schema document multiple times

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 08:30:48 -0400
To: "Michael Kay" <mike@saxonica.com>
Cc: "'Sandy Gao'" <sandygao@ca.ibm.com>, "'Wolfgang Jeltsch'" <wolfgang@jeltsch.net>, xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Fair enough.  I think we've agreed that the spec. is not nearly as clear
as it should be on the whole architecture surrounding this.  I suppose I
was trying to say that its intentions seem pretty clear to me, at least in
this somewhat limited but very common case.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142