RE: specify element type depending of same element attribute value?

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 16:52:38 -0400
To: "Michael Kay" <mike@saxonica.com>
Cc: "'Crni Gorac'" <cgorac@gmail.com>, xmlschema-dev@w3.org

And, adding to Mike's answer, the schema workgroup is devoting a lot of
effort to choosing the right features for Schema 1.1 that would allow just
such co-occurrence constraints to be expressed.  Though I can't officially
commit anything, I would expect to see at least some initial proposals in
whatever is the next public working draft of the Schema 1.1 specification.
 Stay tuned.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street