Re: Online validator - "." matches \r

From: Dave Evans <dme@sirius-software.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:01:22 EST
To: HT@INF.ED.AC.UK
Cc: XMLSCHEMA-DEV@W3.ORG

Henry, thank you very much for your response.  You said:

> XSV's support for pattern is not intended to be complete, as stated in
> the documentation.

Can you please direct me to the documentation?  I did not notice this,
using the "Stuff" links on the "XSV page":

   http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv

I also could not find any likely documentation after downloading and
executing the Win 32 installation, nor by running xsv with "?" as the
command argument, or without any argument.

Thanks. Dave.