Re: How to use DTD and Schema in the single XML file?

From: Mukul Gandhi <gandhi.mukul@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 21:55:21 +0530
To: Balakrishnan <balakrishnan@alden.co.in>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3c.org

I am not sure if there are any validators in the market which offer
such composite validations.

But I feel, you can surely perform validation of a XML with both DTD
and XSD in a serial fashion.

Something like following:

Input XML --> validation against DTD --> if validation succeeds -->
validation against XSD --> if validation succeeds, use XML else
discard.

Regards,
Mukul

http://gandhimukul.tripod.com