[Fwd: [ANN] JAXB 2.0 RI Early Access 3 Released]

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kohsuke.kawaguchi@sun.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:22:12 -0500
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
(This is an old announcement, but I'm sending this in the hope of
getting listed in http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema)

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi
Sun Microsystems                   kohsuke.kawaguchi@sun.com

attached mail follows:

We are pleased to announce the availability of the 2.0 Reference
Implementation Early Access 3 release.  This version corresponds to the
JAXB Specification proposed final draft, which has already posted to the
JAXB project some time ago.

The binary can be downloaded from the following location, as well as
online release notes.

     http://jaxb.dev.java.net/jaxb20-ea3/

Unlike previous EAs, this version is released under CDDL [1], which
gives you much more flexibility in using it. See changelog [2] for list
of major changes since EA2.

Happy holidays!

-- The JAXB Team

[1] http://www.opensource.org/licenses/cddl1.php