FW: xs:choice and xs:sequence question

Forwarded at Florent's request:

-----Original Message-----
From: Florent Georges [mailto:darkman_spam@yahoo.fr]
Sent: 13 January 2006 00:07
To: Michael Kay
Subject: RE: xs:choice and xs:sequence question

Michael Kay wrote:

> Any views on this from users?

  I like a lot messages from Saxon.  But I think using both such a
clear message and an unambiguous reference to the recommendation could
be the best.

  IMHO, something like this is very clear while containing a lot of
information (source doc, line & col, plain-english message and part
number + anchor of a reference to the rec):

    doc.xml:17:21: The content model is ambiguous, <elname>
    appears in more than one place [1#cos-nonambig].

--drkm

Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs
exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.