Re: Hiding namespace prefixes in the instance document

You can write documents that contain elements from multiple namespaces
without using prefixes, there is no limitation to declare only one
namespace as default namespace. So you can have:

<Schema xmlns="schemaNamespace">
   <Aggregate xmlns="aggregateNamespace">
     <MaterialBatchIdentifier xmlns="commonNamespace">

and so on...

Import keeps the same target namespace for the imported components.
Include includes components from a different target namespace. Again, it
depends what namespace you want for your elements, that is what you
should clarify first then you should think how to write the schema for that.

Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com