Ignore Order while validating XSD

From: Ramkumar Menon <ramkumar.menon@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 15:10:21 +0530
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hi,

is it possible to ignore the document order while using schema validator to
validate an XSD ?
If not, is there an alternative to the following issue ?
I have an element that has a set of elements witihn it, one of them being
maxOccurs="unbounded". Since I wanted to use the "xsd:all" group so that I
can assume unordered child nodes, the node with maxOccurs="unbounded"
prevents me from making such a definition.

Any help will be appreciated.
pls reply direcly to my email id, since I am not on this mailing list.

rgds,
Ram

--
Shift to the left, shift to the right!