elements type attribute question

From: Natarajan Ravi <Ravi.Natarajan@cfh.nhs.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 08:53:17 -0000
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

    I would like have an element declaration whose "type" is a choice
(1..n) other complex types. <xs:element name="test" type="ComplexType_1
| Complex_Type_2" />.  Effectively I would like to dynamically decide
type at declaration stage which is a choice.
Regards

Ravi

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.