Re: SV: no targetNamespace, elementFormDefault qualified

I think that (at least according to the NS rec) it is a real URI, but it
is explicitly disallowed. What I mean by disallowed I don't know-- I
don't remember if it is a conformance requirement or not.

errata NE09 http://www.w3.org/XML/xml-names-19990114-errata#NE09

Cheers,
Jeff Rafter