XSL validation

From: Gary Friedrich <gary@amicusystems.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 08:42:43 -0600
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
I am trying to verify an xsl file
The file worked on windows / IIS - did not work on linux / apache
I have found the problem - but it took quite a while - I eliminated code
until I found where the problem was.
The problem was
    a semi-colon was missing after an onmouseout stmt
I am looking for a better way to validate our files
I tried running the file through the validator - it came up with errors on
line 1
Are our files incompatible with the validator?
If yes, do you have any ideas on how we can best validate our files?
I have included the file I am trying to validate
    The error is on line 822 - it is missing a ; at end of line
Thank you
Gary  - AMI - 262-886-4170