RE: XSL validation

When you say you ran it through the validator, which validator are you
referring to?

I'm not sure why you've posted this on xmlschema-dev - it doesn't have
anything to do with XML Schemas.

What you've got is a valid XSLT stylesheet that generates valid HTML
containing syntactically-incorrect Javascript. Mixing languages like that is
always problematical from the debugging point of view, because there's no
one piece of software that understands all three languages; and even if
there were, you couldn't in general detect the Javascript errors statically
because the Javascript is constructed at transformation time.

I think that the only way you're going to crack problems like this is using
the Javascript tools in your browser, and if they aren't good enough then
you should complain to the vendor or find an alternative supplier. Or
perhaps you should be weaning yourself off Javascript and using XForms -
there are a couple of server-side XForms products that generate the
Javascript for you.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

  _____